At LeeLaa our goal is to share and to teach the rich rewards of Yoga to the community, to you.
Yoga is about body movements, breathing, and meditation techniques that give the practitioner an overall sense of wellbeing within the physical body, the mind and the spirit. Here are just some of the rewards and benefits of yoga that we hear from our students:
• Yoga helps me find the calm in my every day life
• It’s helped me find the strength inside of me to help achieve my goals
• I’ve learned how to use the breath to sleep better and to help relax in stressful daily events
• Yoga has helped me become more flexible. I wasn’t flexible at all, but now can do more than when I started. I feel so much better and I now understand how to feel good in a yoga pose
• Yoga is a great add to my cardio exercise. It helps to stretch and strengthens my muscles and joints all over my body
• I’ve learned to love and accept my body, without judgment or self-criticism.
Because we want to enhance how we share the endless, wonderful benefits of Yoga, we’ve been working hard all winter to refine our class offerings. We’re excited and happy to announce changes to our classes and schedule starting March 2nd.
Our refined class offerings will give everyone the opportunity to grow in their yoga practice. These classes will support new students as they begin their journey into the yoga world, and these classes will allow current students to go deeper into their practice.
With these class and schedule changes, we’re here to help you grow in your practice of Yoga, in your practice of life.
1. We have an awesome staff, eager to utilize their skills to better serve the ever-growing LeeLaa community. Our classes and teachers are now aligned to provide support for all levels of practitioners. LeeLaa will now be offering more class levels in our Yoga 1 and Vinyasa classes. We will also have weekly pranayama and meditation classes. More details about these classes are included on our website on the "New Class Schedule" tab at the top of the page.
2. We are happy to announce our new yoga program "Growing Conscious Kids." This will be an entire series of classes starting with our very popular Pre-Natal class and then continue through the developmental stages up though teens. We are all very excited about this pilot program! More details are on our "Growing Conscious Kids" tab.
3. The new schedule will begin March 2, so please take note of any differences and update your personal calendars. The new schedule is on our website for your reference as well on the"New Class Schedule" tab. The schedule has been streamlined to offer similar classes at the same times throughout the week, in order to better accommodate diverse schedules.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at LeeLaa at 937-477-2241, or speak with any teacher at the studio. We’re here for you.